Thursday, January 26, 2012

How do you wax flowers that have already dried?

I have flowers from an event that have been air drying for over a year (sort of forgot about them). Since they've become fragile, I'm concerned over typical methods used to wax fresh flowers because I'm afraid the wax will be too thick and will cause my flowers to break. Is there anything that can be done to thin the wax down or is there another approach that could be used to preserve them?

How do you wax flowers that have already dried?
you need to try to re moisten them. Depends on what kind of flowers they are. Most flowers will moisten up enough to allow you to put wax on them without the wax looking ro thick
Reply:I have never waxed flowers but I have dried them. After they are completely dry I spray them with some clear spraypaint.I use alot of coats just make sure they dry in between.

deodorizers

No comments:

Post a Comment