Sunday, January 22, 2012

Does anyone make beaded flowers--I need a flower maker!?

HI there!

I have an upcoming wedding in September and have decided on beaded flowers in place of the traditional fresh flowers. I know I definetly want orange lillies, and possibly roses. I'm trying to get quotes from different flower makers for a total of 4 bouquets. Are you a beaded flower maker? Or do you know someone that makes them? If so, shoot me an email (with pics of your work if possible) and maybe we can talk some buisness! thanks!

Does anyone make beaded flowers--I need a flower maker!?
beadedflowers.tripod.com

www.beadedbotanicals.com

VforVendetta. Since december 2000 I have been making beaded flowers and plants. I was amazed how little information is available on this subject. Here I hope to provide you with some useful information. ... and patterns, information you need to create your own beaded flowers and shops where to purchase your requisites ...beadedflowers.tripod.com/internationa...

frames, handmade beaded purses and bags, beaded Christmas ornaments and French beaded flowers. Art Jewelry and ... Bead Flowers - Hand-made French beaded flowers, gifts and greeting ...dmoz.org/Shopping/Crafts/Beads


No comments:

Post a Comment