Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Flower Price List?

Good day,



I am currently starting a small business of importing fresh cut roses and distributing to Florist / Hotels / Resteraunts / Nightclubs.



1st port of call will be cold calling business listed above and confirming an appointment with a Sales Rep, ie - ME

If i was to hand out a laminated price list with a small sales pitch would this draw in the client?



Also what do you think of the price??



RED ROSE - 0.60PENCE A STEM

- £55 - 100 STEMS SAVING OF £5



I dont want to go into the nitty gritty but i will be specialing in roses in varieties on Passion and first red which are used commonly by florists.



Please any suggestion will be appreciated.



Many Thanks :)

Flower Price List?
I'm in the US so I cannot say about your pricing.



I'm trying to figure out exactly what you are selling. Are you going to be coming to these places to do the arrangements and replace them when they get old? I think that would be a fine idea. They can set up to have them changed out every ___ days and you come in and replace the arrangements. I would like that. I wouldn't have to do anything!



Are you just selling the cut flowers and they do the arranging? I think the first idea of a "service" would fare better.



I would make up a few arrangements and photograph them and add those to the price list so they can see a sample of what they will look like. Also on the day that you will be calling in on them initally, bring a fresh sample so they know what they are/are not getting.



Best of luck!
Reply:Sounds good to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment