Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Has somebody felt a suddenly parfume (as a roses, That kind of a 50's lady) in a total unusual place and time

I was near falling asleep in my favorite TV chair, when I'm suddenly felt a soft floral smell (parfume), which resembled an 50's old lady "Eau de Toilette", but nobody who I know or is relative to me. It vanished in less than one minute. I don't have fresh flowers neither a person who lives there (It's winter time). Have you had this experience? Do you know somebody who has felt the same?. Do you know what that is mean??

Has somebody felt a suddenly parfume (as a roses, That kind of a 50's lady) in a total unusual place and time
It could be something paranormal, telepathic.

Someone may have send you a message

by way of her Eau de Toilette.

She may be still living or dead.

Do you know someone who wears or wore

something like rose water?


No comments:

Post a Comment