Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Office Decorations?

Help me decorate my office. It doesn't have windows, so fresh flowers is a definite no-no. I like simplicity. Give me ideas for a fresh and fun office. Thanks

Office Decorations?
Since you don't have a window, get a picture of some land or sea scape that you like and fix it to look like a window (cross bars of wood or molding attached to the frame).

You can find artificial flowers now that look real also. If you don't like the artificial type, you can get a few real ones and invest in a small grow light.

I've seen alot of fish vases lately also. It's just a regular (about 1/2 gallon) vase filled with part shiny rocks, water, a fish and covered on the top. I don't remember what type of fish is best for this but you can always google if you decide to go this way.



Good luck, I hope this helps.
Reply:I like the ideas on these pages:

http://fabulouslygreen.blogspot.com/2006... - since you don't have windows in the office you can put some LED lights at the bottom or thread them through the rows of the structure - it is transapernt, which doesn't rob you of visual space (also look at the lamps tey are using - it gives an impression of light, airy space.)

Also - have a look at his http://gliving.tv/architecture-design/ - they have a lot of inspirational ideas there!

good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment